Heliconia Amazon River Lodge
Payments and cancellations policy
FIT RESERVATIONS & PAYMENTS :
A total payment has to be completed 15 days before the program starts.
FIT CANCELATION POLICY
- 15 days before the passenger’s arrival: no cancellation fee.
- From 14 to 5 days before the passenger’s arrival: 30% for administrative costs will be charged.
- Less than 5 days: Full payment will be applied as the cancelation penalty. No reimbursement.
GROUP RESERVATIONS & PAYMENTS (10 passengers or more ):
For group we ask for a prepayment of 50%, 45 days before their arrival. They also have to send the rooming list. The balance has to be paid 30 days before the arrival of the group.
GROUP CANCELLATION POLICY
- 45 days before passengers’ arrival: no cancellation fee.
- From 44 to 15 days before passengers’ arrival: 50% for administrative expenses will be charged.
- Less than 15 days: Full payment will be applied as the cancelation penalty . No reimbursement.
* In the event of cancellations, wire fees and credit card commissions will be deducted when calculating refunds
Pacaya Samiria Lodge
Reservations and Payments:
Individuals (1 or 2 paxs) - Re-confirming reservations and payment should be done 25 days prior to guest arrival.
Groups (3 to 5 paxs) - Re-confirming reservations with the list of passengers and payments should be done 35 days prior to guest arrival. In the event that more rooms are needed it will depend on their availability.
Groups (6 + paxs) - Re-confirming reservations with the list of passengers and payments should be done 55 days prior to guest arrival. Accepting any rate variation no higher than 20% 55 days before arrival. In the event that more rooms are needed it will depend on their availability.
If no re-confirmation or payments are made under the previously mentioned provisions indicated above, our lodge reserves the right to place non-reconfirmed or non-paid bungalows onto the waiting list.
- Payments can be made in cash, by credit card or a deposit in our bank account.
- Reservations can be made via e-mail.
- The information required for making reservations are: Full Name, Age, Nationality, Passport Number, Health Insurance Company, current state of health. Personal interests, preferences and food habits or requirements can also be included.
Individual passenger reservations can be cancelled without any penalty only if it is made in a writing at least 25 days prior to the guests scheduled arrival.
Group reservations (3 to 5 paxs) can be cancelled without penalty only if it is made in a writing at least 35 days prior to the guests scheduled arrival.
Group reservations (6 + paxs) can be cancelled without penalty only if it is made in a writing at least 55 days prior to the guests scheduled arrival.
If no cancellation is done as indicated or if the passenger(s) do not show to utilize the reserved services a 100% “no-show” penalty will be charged! (The total price of the reservation)
Children’s Policy – Children from 1 – 4 years can share the bungalow with their parents at no cost. However, children between 5 and 11 years will receive a 50% discount based on the tariff of the group. Children from 12 years and older will pay the adult rate.
It is advisable to inform us of any disease, allergy or special physical condition you, or someone in your group may have in order to make special preparations. Even if the date of arrival is relatively close.
Yellow fever vaccine is not mandatory but we suggest it 10 days prior to arrival.
- Our company is not responsible for any delays, losses and or any other inconvenience caused by weather conditions or social disorder.
- Tour programs can be changed in order to preserve security, comfort and the integrity of our guests. As a consequence of which there will not be any penalties incurred by our company.