Pacaya Samiria Amazon Lodge
3 Days 2 Nights
Dive into the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve! Meet the local people of the Fundo Casual and San Jorge communities. Live the adventure in our Private Reserve.
We start our adventure through the Peruvian jungle at the airport in the city of Iquitos, then we will move to the town of Nauta, the first town founded by the Spaniards on the banks of the Maranon river; the trip takes about 1.30 h. with a distance of 97 km.
In Nauta we take the boats to continue our journey to the Lodge, on the way we will visit the Fundo Casual (high water season) where we will go in search of species of flora and fauna. Upon arrival at the Lodge we give a warm welcome a descendant of the Kukama Kukamiria culture and we can also enjoy a fruit drink station, from there we were invited to go to our cabins to leave the luggage and then have lunch.
Nightly conversation on myths and legends of the Amazon and visit to our TSETSU mirador. Overnight.
Snack – lunch – dinner.
Interpretive and adventure treks through the primary forest of our Lodge following the route of the primates. Lunch. Departure to the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve, Nauta Caño area.
On our visit we will hike in search of pink and gray by the creek of the same name dolphins, also we will be in contact with the vast variety of flora and fauna that the reserve offers.
The first thing that catches our attention is the river so faithfully reflecting the sky, clouds, vegetation from the banks and the big trees, the visitor has the sensation of traveling between mirrors, so Pacaya Samiria is also known as “the forest of mirrors”.
Also a walk of interpretation of flooded forests, where we will try to see some primates and sloths, during the journey we can identify birds and a variety of traditional fishing practice with the material used by the Amazonian man for subsistence. Overnight.
Breakfast – lunch – dinner.
Visit to the community of San Jorge to interact with its members and understand their way of life and ancestral customs. Visit to the Center for Kukama Women Crafts (Pua Kamatawara) Project developed by Pacaya Samiria Amazon Lodge. Transfer to the airport or hotel city of Iquitos.
Breakfast – lunch.
- The last day includes lunch, depending on the departure flight time. If there is no time for lunch before the flight, there will be no discount or reimbursement.
- This program can vary due to weather conditions and Low/high – water season. Our guides may do some changes in the program in order to get the most of the excursion.
Recommendation to choose flight schedule to enter and exit to the Lodge:
- First Flight Arrival: LIM / IQT (Take flights arriving before 09:00 am)
- Last Flight Departure: IQT / LIM (Take flights departing after 18:00 hrs)
- Another schedule ask about additional price for transfer.
All programs include transfers to and from the airport in Iquitos, transfers by land Iquitos / Nauta / Iquitos and transfers by fast boats from Nauta to our EcoLodge.
- Iquitos – Nauta Port: 1 hour 45 min.
- Port of Nauta – Pacaya Samiria Amazon Lodge: 30-40min.
- Pacaya Samiria Amazon Lodge – Pacaya Samiria National Reserve: 5-10 min.
|Price per person in USD Double/Matri/Triple||2020|
|1 pax||US$ 960|
|2 pax||US$ 630|
|3-4 pax||US$ 505|
|5-10+ pax||US$ 450|
- Single suplement US$ 45.00 per person per night
- Child policy: - Child aged 05 or under does not pay, and enjoy bungalow with its parents - Child aged 11 or under : 40% discount in based on the number of adults
- Transfer from the airport or hotel in Iquitos city to Pacaya Samiria Lodge ( RT)
- Full Board
- Accommodation in the Lodge
- Guide excursions according to the selected package
- Fee to the National Reserve.
- Air Tickets
- Airport taxes
- Bottled drinks and other not specified services
- FIT 1-5 passengers , 100% of the amount of booking up to 35 days after being confirmed .
- Group 6-more passengers, 50% of the amount of booking up to 50 days after being confirmed. The remaining 50% will be paid at lest 50 days before the arrival to the Lodge.
- Last minutes reservations ( less than one week before the arrival of the lodge) must be paid up to 24 hours booked.
- No payment according the dates indicated here, the booking will be voided.
- FIT 1-5 people, the cancellation of reservations will be made at least 35 days prior to the arrival of the passengers and will only be subject to the administtrative charges. If the reservation is canceled after that date, no refund will be made.
- Group 6-more people, the cancelation of reservations will be made at least 50 days days prior to the arrival of the group and will only be subject to the administtrative charges. If the reservation is canceled after that date, no refund will be made.
- In High Season ( long weekend, Easter days , National Holidays, Christmas and New Year) Voied bookings will not be refundable.