This program has been designed for our guests (groups starting with 2 people) that want to have an active role in the conservation and sustainability of the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve and our Ecolodge´s Private Reserve. Our guests will directly participate in sustainability efforts such as: planting seedlings of endangered species; updating and creating inventories as needed of species in our botanical garden, and learning a few basic words and phrases of the Kukama Kukamiria language. These types of tasks will be assigned upon arrival in our Eco-lodge, and completed during the duration of the program. On the last day at the lodge, each guest will present their findings and results, and they will receive a Certificate for their participation and be asked to sign our Sustainability Project Registry Book.
IQUITOS / ECOLODGELunch | detox Dinner | Accommodation
- Reception and welcome at the airport or hotel in the city of Iquitos
- Transfer to Nauta and boarding on our private boats on the Marañon River
- Visit to the Fundo Casual (depending on season) a tropical forest run by local residents, where we will see different species of wildlife
- Transfer to the ecolodge
- Arrival at the ecolodge and welcome by a member of the Kukama Kukamiria ethnic group
- Accommodation in cabins or bungalows
- Active Sustainability. our visitors will be invited to choose one task within a set of sustainable tasks to be carried out throughout their stay at our ecolodge. Some examples:
- Plant a tree or plant and investigate its functionality
- Species counting in our botanical garden
- Clean an area or trail of our botanical garden
- Draw or paint scenes from the jungle (contemplation)
- Learning of 20 kukama words
EMOTIONAL FITNESS / PRIVATE RESERVEBreakfast | Lunch | Detox Dinner | Accommodation
- Preparation ritual to capture all the energy of Mother Nature
- Guided interpretation walk through our Private Reserve
- Experiential gastronomy. Our visitors will start their experience by collecting and selecting inputs and ingredients from our forest, their processing using ancient techniques
- Execution of the sustainable tasks assigned on day 1
- Exclusive talks on the Amazon Cosmic vision, narration of myths and legends of the Peruvian Amazon mythology
PACAYA SAMIRIA NATIONAL RESERVEBreakfast | Dinner | Detox Dinner | Accommodation
- Departure in our private boats to Pacaya Samiria Amazon Lodge, Nauta Caño area
- Navigation through the Jungle of Mirrors
- GUARANTEED watching of pink and gray dolphins
- Visit to the San Jorge Community
- Artisanal piranha fishing
- Once the sustainable tasks assigned on day 1 are completed, our visitors will present their results
- Breakfast | Lunch
- We will review the fishing traps of the previous day to prepare an Amazon breakfast
- Ethnobotanical route, located in the gardens of our ecolodge. Our visitors we will also be invited to participate in the production process of organic products
- Transfer to the airport or hotel city of Iquitos
4 Days & 3 Nights
2 paxs US$ 765
3-4 paxs US$ 625
5 paxs US$ 525
6-10 paxs US$ 525
- The rates are per person and are expressed in USD dollars.
- Single supplement US$ 54.00
- Share Service
- Rates valid until 31st December 2022
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Exonerated IGV according D.L. 978
- Trip transfers from the airport or hotel in Iquitos city to the Pacaya Samiria Amazon Lodge.
- Accommodation in Pacaya Samiria Amazon Lodge.
- All meals.
- Guided excursions according to the selected package and visit to the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve.
- Entrance fee to the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve.
- The rates of PS programs - 104, 5 days 4 nights include 01 nights camping with máximum capacity of 10 passengers.
- Air Ticket, airport taxes,bottled beverages and other services not specified.
- Fit’s to 1-5 passengers, 100% of the booking, max. 30 days after being confirmed by Pacaya Samiria Amazon Lodge.
- Groups 6 to more passengers, 50% of the booking, max. 45 days after being confirmed by Pacaya Samiria Amazon Lodge. The remaining 50% will be paid at least 45 days before the arrival of the group at the lodge. Requests for additional rooms are subject to availability.
- Last minute bookings (less than one week before the arrival to the Lodge) must be paid 24 hours after making the reservation.
- If payments are not received on the dates indicated here, the Lodge is free to dispose of non-prepaid bungalows.
- Children 1-4 years old can share the bungalow with their parents, so do not pay. Children 5 to 11 years old will have a 40% discount rate base don the number of adult passengers. From 12 years old are charged as an adult.
- Groups of 1 to 5 people: the cancellation of reservations be made in writing at least 30 days prior to the arrival of guests (see Special Note in high season) and will only be subject to 15% the administrative charges. If the reservation will be canceled after that date, no refund will be made.
- Groups of 6 or more passengers, the cancellation of reservations be made in writing at least 45 days prior to the arrival of the group (see Special Note in high season) and will only be subject to 15% the administrative charges. If the reservation will be canceled after that date, no refund will be made
- Not responsible for delays, losses, social upheaval, climate and external factors.
- Programs are subject to changes by the Lodge to preserve the security, comfort and safety of our passengers.
- Any changes will be made without penalty to the Company.